• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E : Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion around Group E : Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras

15 June 2014
Switzerland v Ecuador
Estádio Nacional Mané Garrincha, Brasília

15 June 2014
France v Honduras
Estádio Beira-Rio, Porto Alegre

20 June 2014
Switzerland v France
Arena Fonte Nova, Salvador

20 June 2014
Honduras v Ecuador
Arena da Baixada, Curitiba

25 June 2014
Honduras v Switzerland
Arena Amazônia, Manaus

25 June 2014
Ecuador v France
Estádio do Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would piss myself laughing if Senderos is played with Djourou. Turn style defending.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Senderos on the bench according to some other site. Hitzfeld knows what he's doing.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I could believe Djourou would be good, or at least better. I remain to be convinced Senderos is capable of anything remotely non-disastrous though.

Mind you, that header he scored with his face, and broke his nose in the process, at Euro 2004, remains an amusing memory.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, only just seen that Senderos has been signed by Aston Villa for next season. Can't wait to see how that pans out.

BeeGee

International Captain
The Swiss are really putting the heat on now, and the Ecuador keeper doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's such an amazing climax. Could've won it at one end, end up losing it at the other end 15 seconds later. Just epic.

And yeah, this WC is incredible. Can't be said enough

Last edited: