• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Pleasantly surprised by the Czechs. From the buildup friendlies I pegged for a rapid humiliating exit in the group phase.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Czechs have been absolute dog****. They're through because Scotland missed heaps and heaps of easy chances and they got a dodgy penalty against an equally dire Croatia. Will almost certainly be the worst team in the last 16.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
If Kane is playing deeper for Spurs and he can’t play the same role he did then England need to adjust if he’s an auto starter. I guess Southgates plan has been for Sterling and Foden to push beyond him. Only really worked in the first game though.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Foden left out because he's on a yellow card.
  • Pickford
  • Walker
  • Stones
  • Maguire
  • Shaw
  • Phillips
  • Rice
  • Saka
  • Grealish
  • Sterling
  • Kane
Umm, okay, I suppose Sledger might be happy, and the constant batting for Grealish people. Would have liked Sancho giving a go myself.

Uppercut

From what I’ve seen of the England game, not picking Grealish was just as terrible as everyone thought but picking him won’t fix the attack on it’s own.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Grealish, Saka and Maguire have all helped tbh. The fullbacks need to push up to give width which they have both done.

Uppercut

Any moment now this O’Donnell bloke is going to rip off a Scooby Doo mask to reveal Tony Hibbert.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure this England performance has been any better than before. They just made the one moment of class count.

Set piece delivery has been universally atrocious. Not great since it's usually one of our better chances for a goal.