• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1 goal lead is nervy stuff. If Slovenia score we go out, if America score we come second.

Fusion

Global Moderator
What happens if the current scores hold up (Eng wins 1-0 and USA ties 0-0)? Who's in and who's out then?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
England through on top, Slovenia through in second.

I'd like both England and USA to score here - I want England to top the group but I don't want a team as woefully ordinary as this Slovenia one to get anywhere near the second round.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah agreed The Sean. England and USA going through would be the right result as they are the best two teams in the group.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Thanks for the responses. So if we're out, the next step is for us to take over FIFA and make all the refs our bitches...and then fire them anyway.