• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

Steulen

International Regular
Wow, what on earth did you do to deserve living there? :ph34r:

Nah actually went to stay there a few months back, was about 100m away from Ibrox and the place was surprisingly nice, much better than I thought it was going to be. In fact, the whole of Glasgow was much nicer than I thought it would be.
The whole of it...ever been near Celtic Park <cough>?

And Ibrox and Govan are pretty **** as well tbh. We're across the M8 in leafy AMG Merc suburb Dumbreck. Without owning an AMG Merc, though. Nice place nevertheless.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There goes our chance of ever getting to the knockout stages of the Women's World Cup :(

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The whole of it...ever been near Celtic Park <cough>?

And Ibrox and Govan are pretty **** as well tbh. We're across the M8 in leafy AMG Merc suburb Dumbreck. Without owning an AMG Merc, though. Nice place nevertheless.
Heh, I probably walk past your house when I go to Rangers games. We park up at the Sherbrook Hotel and make our way down to the bridge over the M8.

Incidentally, you're not too far away from my neck of the woods, I grew up in Shawlands.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WAC

I support Germany as well as England and the Colonials and just got my Germany '94 shirt come through, but not for 'being a ****' reasons.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of my earliest world cup memories that, remember my parents had people over and they were all in the kitchen when that goal went in in. No one believed me (being 6 and all) that it was Bulgaria and not Germany that had taken the lead.