• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C: Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah class, Quintero a Tim Vickery pick.

Wish Rodriguez had not gone to France, would love to see him in Premiership or La Liga.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
****ing hell Gervinho. Why didn't you ever do that for Arsenal?

Keeper still probably should have stopped that mind you.

King Pietersen

International Captain
:laugh: Arsenal fans around the world exploding. Never seen The Forehead do anything that awesome.

Colombia are one hell of a team though. Rodriguez and Quintero are seriously talented attacking players. Quintero becomes an absolute beast on FM14!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
With that bandana Gervinho just reminds me of that stupid character from Cool Runnings. The one that always kisses the egg.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
That second half was amazing. Rodriguez would be close to player of the tournament so far, been excellent in both matches.

Pothas

Very strange comment from Murphy saying England have nothing to worry about from those two.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ha this world cup is ridiculous. After the first halfI wwas just thinking to myself, well there we go this is going to be a stinker... But the second half was just crazy fun.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Very strange comment from Murphy saying England have nothing to worry about from those two.
Yeah, Colombia could really test our slightly weak defence. Rodriguez would absolutely eat Johnson up. If we get through, I really hope we don't end up playing them!

Jarquis

Gervinho has been absolutely quality for everyone he's ever played for besides Arsenal and yet people are still surprised when he plays well

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Japan to do the business here. Love watching Greece as well. Not sure why, they're obviously not particularly exciting or good, I just find them funny.