• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - Austria, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Ukraine

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
13 June 2021
Austria v North Macedonia
Arena Națională, Bucharest

13 June 2021
Netherlands v Ukraine
Johan Cruyff Arena, Amsterdam

17 June 2021
Ukraine v North Macedonia

17 June 2021
Netherlands v Austria

21 June 2021
North Macedonia v Netherlands

21 June 2021
Ukraine v Austria

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Remember when the Netherlands smashed everyone in the group stages at Euro 2008? They haven't won a game at the Euros since that group stage.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Not looking much like an up here either. Just total chaos top to bottom. I wouldn't trust Frank de Boer to coach his sons' U16 match. Wijnaldum the team's best player.

Maybe Goran Pandev scores in a 1-0 upset.

cnerd123

likes this
North Macedonia looking alright. Apparently the fairy tale story of this Eurocup. Austria don't seem to be all there mentally

in further bad news for NL, the kids around me aren't even playing street football like they have in previous summers
Are they playing street cricket instead?

Lol as I say that, Austria find a goal out of nowhere

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Classy moment there with the Ukrainian bloke collapsing holding his face and then getting up and sprinting after the ball when he realised no one cared.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Damn was hoping Ukraine would have grabbed a smash n grab, not because I dislike the Dutch, but it would have been really funny on balance of play.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That is clearly offside, but ho-hum.
Heh, looks like it just wasn’t.

Thought it was a great decision not to give the foul. They get given 95% of the time but on the replay it’s clear Dumfries did nothing wrong at all.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I had to nip out of the room, but heard McCoist say he was definitely onside. I wish ITV had gone for a different selection of ex players. This could mean Michael Owen might turn up.