• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xuhaib

International Coach
Better from Argentina but i struggle to see them get more then a point vs Poland. Mexico look uncreative I think Saudia can beat them

Salamuddin

International Debutant
This looks the weakest Mexico team that I’ve seen at a World Cup. Definitely think Saudis can beat them.

be surprised if the Argies win the whole thing - they look a bitdevoid of creativity and lack physicality upfront.

Niall

International Coach
mexico can squeak it?
getting a little messy, but one thing we do know Saudi Arabia are rubbish!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poland 0-1 Argentina
Now things are getting interesting. Poland are clearly going to hear about what is going on in the other game.
Mexico needed a swing of four goals to overtake Poland. Another Mexican goal and Poland drop to third.

ripper868

International Coach
any idea how many YC difference between the teams? imagine Poland getting a couple the way Argentina are breaking at the moment.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
TBF getting to the second round is what Mexico do.

BBC site suggesting yer Poles are getting quite the touch up:

20221130_203746.jpg