• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters

ashley bach

International Captain
Sounds like you're at the match?
Nah just a small country town of about 20,000 but just about the lot of them are here it seems, there's screens on outside in just about every bar
in the centre of town. It's been getting louder and louder as the hours have ticked away.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
So Mctominay looks like he does at United. It’s like he’s strolling around at the beach.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
There are fewer things more enjoyable and/or funny than Scotland at major international tournaments (apart from them failing to qualify perhaps).

Tolado

Cricket Spectator
Good start with the 5-1 for us in the tournament. Litte bit memories from the WC 2006.

But let me say what are wonderful support from all the Scots before/during/and in the end of the game!
Great Spirit, hope Scotland can go to the next round with this support. But yes, it would be tough

Arachibutyrophobic

Cricket Spectator
I've got my beer stash sorted for the tournament.
I've got San Miguel for when Spain play because it's from Spain.
I've got Kronenbourg for when France play because it's from France.
I've got Becks for when Germany play because it's from Germany.
And I've got Carling for when Scotland play because it's sh1t.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I've got my beer stash sorted for the tournament.
I've got San Miguel for when Spain play because it's from Spain.
I've got Kronenbourg for when France play because it's from France.
I've got Becks for when Germany play because it's from Germany.
And I've got Carling for when Scotland play because it's sh1t.
Funnily enough I drink Carling when I read your posts for the same reason.

You didn't even bother using a Scottish beer for your ****e joke either.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Havertz is too fancy. I dont know but I think they dont need him up front rather fullkrug should be more effective

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Going with the same system which categorically hasn't worked for about a year and which only exists to get Tierney and Robertson into the same side is a bold move.