• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Australia, Bangladesh, England, New Zealand

Howsie

International Captain
Wow a NZ squad that is actually spot on.
You're joking right?

Ronchi is the worst international cricketer going around, Latham isn't a one day player. Neil Broom has proven not to be up to it. Anderson shouldn't be there, he hasn't proven anything since coming back from injury. And please don't get me started on that bowling group.

The sooner Hesson and Pizza Boy are fired the better, they have lost the plot

Mike5181

International Captain
1. Martin Guptill
2. Tom Latham
3. Kane Williamson (c)
4. Ross Taylor
5. Neil Broom
6. Corey Anderson
7. Colin de Grandhomme
8. Mitchell Santner
9. Adam Milne
10. Jeetan Patel
11. Trent Boult

Reserves:
Mitchell McClenaghan
Tim Southee
Luke Ronchi
Jimmy Neesham

It's not a terrible squad. Henry's absence is a little baffling, though. Along with Boult and Milne, they make up the three best ODI fast bowlers we have - so it's a bit stupid to see him miss out. Moves I would have made:

Henry in for Southee
Bruce in for Broom
Blundell in for Ronchi
Kuggeleijn in for McClenaghan
Maybe Worker in the squad as well. Possibly for someone like Neesham or just a direct swap with Latham.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if you're Morgan how tempting would it be to tell joe root to go fine leg to fine leg every over

ImpatientLime

International Regular
nah, come one. England's bowling isn't that bad
oh i see what you did there.

i implied englands batsman may get to 500 v bangladesh but because i didn't specify it you implied that infact englands somewhat underwhelming bowling attack may come in for some welly instead. very cunning indeed. this of course all driven by the fact that you are somewhat of a flip flopping bangladesh fan.

a ha ha ha ha....

cnerd123

likes this
oh i see what you did there.

i implied englands batsman may get to 500 v bangladesh but because i didn't specify it you implied that infact englands somewhat underwhelming bowling attack may come in for some welly instead. very cunning indeed. this of course all driven by the fact that you are somewhat of a flip flopping bangladesh fan.

a ha ha ha ha....
See that makes no sense. My avvie is BD player. I supported BD over India in every match the two sides have faced in. Not once in my life have I rooted against BD. I was involved in the Nat setup for BD in Battrick, FTP and Stumped.

Flip-flopping Indian fan? Sure. Newbie bandwagoner for Hong Kong? Fair enough. But I'm as committed a BD fan as you'll ever see.

Which is why us thrashing your lot will be so much fun. I bet England still have the scars from the Test match #Dhaka2016 #NeverForget

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Which is why us thrashing your lot will be so much fun. I bet England still have the scars from the Test match #Dhaka2016 #NeverForget
It's not just that Test match you ****

28th Match, Group B: Bangladesh v England at Chittagong, Mar 11, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

James Anderson gave up on ODI cricket because he still has nightmares of Shafiul Islam tonking him over long on

33rd Match, Pool A: Bangladesh v England at Adelaide, Mar 9, 2015 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

And this is what traumatised Morgan and he opted to skip the Bangladesh tour a year later

Daemon

See that makes no sense. My avvie is BD player. I supported BD over India in every match the two sides have faced in. Not once in my life have I rooted against BD. I was involved in the Nat setup for BD in Battrick, FTP and Stumped.

Flip-flopping Indian fan? Sure. Newbie bandwagoner for Hong Kong? Fair enough. But I'm as committed a BD fan as you'll ever see.

Who did you support here - 10th Match, First Round Group A: Bangladesh v Hong Kong at Chittagong, Mar 20, 2014 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Howe_zat

Audio File

yeah but you spend most of your time in match threads determined to post about how they'll go down in flames rather than actually doing well. that's the flopping

Burgey

Burgey

Out of interest, when does this tourney finish up? The young bloke is touring the UK from late June, he might be able to catch a game if they have time.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
But I'm as committed a BD fan as you'll ever see.
Bollocks....you can't be. You can't be committed to a horse when you've got 2 horses in the race /end of.

And how easy is it to shrug off a loss when you can play this card............

I feel bad for ***** and AZH.
Said after England were mopping up the tail in the first Banga test (and in a moment of weakness from myself not realising what would transpire in the second!!)

Yea don't feel too bad for me. I'm going to be lapping it all in when Ashwin is ripping England apart later this year.

AZH is the real victim here
That's just ****ed up on so many levels.

Edit:

***** you know I'm a fan, but seriously dude you've got to sort this **** out.........for your own good matey.

Last edited: