• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest Indian Bowler 1.1

Who Is The Greatest Indian Bowler?

• Total voters

Days of Grace

International Captain
Voted for Kumble. No other bowler has won more games for India.

Harbhajan Singh must be a bit stiff not getting on the poll having taken over 200 wickets at an average very comparable to the others on the poll (on you could argue flatter decks).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah I reckon because Harbhajan is such a douchebag he gets underrated on this forum. No all-time-great but his record is very good. Definitely deserves a mention.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I reckon because Harbhajan is such a douchebag he gets underrated on this forum. No all-time-great but his record is very good. Definitely deserves a mention.
Would agree with this tbh.

Although would have to say Kapil and Kumble the two obvious contenders of those I've seen. Kapil in particular was a real stand out pace-bowling wise for India, though Kumble's efforts here in 03-04 in particular were Herculean, I thought.

KingViv

Cricket Spectator
Note the article says best fast bowler India has ever produced.

Voted Gupte, considering he's consensus among most experts as the best spin bowler India has ever produced (if not ever). Everything about him screams most talented Indian bowler ever. It's a shame he missed out on his prime (and subsequently, the rest of his career) because of a minor incident.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
think kumble has done enough to pass kapil as india's greatest bowler...but it is pretty close between the two of them...