• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest finisher and clutch player ever?

Jack1

International Debutant
Ben Stokes isn’t in the same league as Bevan or Dhoni. Stokes is a good player but the most overrated player on the site. My answer is Bevan

Gob

International Coach
I don't think players took t20 cricket all that seriously in the early days. I recall McGrath trying to mimic the famous under arm incident in one of the early t20s in a humorous way vs New Zealand and I also recall Ponting admitting that they need to change the way they perceive t20 cricket after being beaten by zim or something. It has obviously changed now