• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greame Hick the australia batting coach

slippy888

International Captain
Could be the down fall of Australian cricket this guy i have heard he has signed a 5 year contract

slippy888

International Captain
No we have to talk about this current australian team the players seem happy we mediocre scores and they wave the bat in the air to the fans when they get out to acknowledge the applause, not good enough

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
No we have to talk about this current australian team the players seem happy we mediocre scores and they wave the bat in the air to the fans when they get out to acknowledge the applause, not good enough
Punctuation is your friend.

slippy888

International Captain
The cricket world needs a strong Australia team not one that is going to slip down the rankings like the West Indies

Howe_zat

Audio File
The cricket world needs a strong Australia team not one that is going to slip down the rankings like the West Indies
This would in fact be amazing, the greatest thing to happen to cricket since Tim Bresnan's performance at the MCG.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm going to spam the board with "Does cricket need a strong Australia" threads every 18 months from now on.

the big bambino

International Captain
We've played like flat track bullies at home so I guess he's the coach who represents the problem but not the one we need.

slippy888

International Captain
Another batting collapse Hick is going to cause Australia cricket fans heartache over these next 5 years.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Because clearly this sort of collapse hadn't ever happened before he came in and he is the only reason for this collapse...

Have you ever made a valid point on this forum?

jcas0167

International Debutant
Players of Zimbabwean origin, Fletcher, Flower, have tended to make excellent coaches. Hick was always one of my favourite players to watch in the 90's, such a clean striker. Hope he goes well.

Bijed

International Regular
Players of Zimbabwean origin, Fletcher, Flower, have tended to make excellent coaches. Hick was always one of my favourite players to watch in the 90's, such a clean striker. Hope he goes well.
Gary Ballance has a future yet...