• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grand Final

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
WAHOOOOOO just won my Under 16's Grand Final by 104 runs.. about to go back and start the celerbratiosn 8-) . We scored 187 of 45 overs then rolled them for 83 today. I scored a shameful duck but the team played great. I got a run out though the best of my career. It turned the match from in our favour to WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS THNIG :). It was a hit through mid wicket for 2 and i was feilding at mid on. I ran over got the ball ON THE BOUNDRY turned threw and bang knocked over all 3 stumps.. it was great.

AND WE WON AYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA hope evereyone else does well in there grand finas.