• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Graham Thorpe vs Kevin Pietersen

cricketsavant

U19 12th Man
By 2010, I thought you were talking about the 10/11 Ashes. Amazing that you rate the T20 WC ahead of that in Englands best results in this period. Says a lot about you as a cricket fan.

Mate, 2005 KP was huge....but the series was Flintoffs. Don't particularly gaf about the 2010 T20 WC, but since it was y'know.....kind of a big deal at the time do you mind if we do talk about the 2010/11 Ashes? I was there in Adelaide for KP's double ton........incredible innings (but we've already established, great player of innings but not a great player) And again 2012......KP was epic in Mumbai Mumbai, a better innings you'd be hard pressed to find. But that series was down to Cook, our spinners and arguably Jimmy Anderson.

LOL, I doubt that was from any one in the England camp

Muppet. Where did I ever even say that?
2010/11 Ashes were important but my post was indicative of KP as a batsman being central to England winning series/tournaments. I think England winning down under was hude, but he wasn't as crucial PLUS that was a relatively weak Aussie side. But hey, if you think it should be added, only adds to my argument.

No idea why you keep bringing up other players, I stated KP was England's best bat for a long period of time. If you want to live in bizarro world ,feel free to do so :)