• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbuts

International Debutant
why would you want to play in this, when half the fun of it is the people that play with you. everyone hates you here, it cant be much fun. i would hate to read people writing all of that **** about me. y dont u just save ur face and get lost

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I would guess it's quite obviously aimed at one person.

However, no doubt this will also be closed by the censors, sorry board, as it's clearly not allowed to have threads about this person.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
ah u may be mistaken. this little rip snorter of a thread is stuck right under all the sticky's. it took me agges to find it. there's a lot of wisdom in this thread.

cbuts

International Debutant
well a. no player has been idnetified, strong hints but hey. goes for everyone who fits what i was saying. why whould u want to be here?

b. surly they cant stop our freedom of speech

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KennyD said:
hey cbuts im new,could you email the persons name your talkin about to me at kurat_9@hotmail.com

beware there is an underscore between kurat and 9
read a few of the other threads, im sure you will get a pretty fair indication...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
nikhil. it's no secret mate. he's like the devil around here. the others are all angels.

U see Lucifer WAS one of God's (cricketwebs) then he rejected Heaven and went to hell (India)... Now he's constantly trying to deceive all of God's people (cricketweb players and in particular new people) to get on his side.

He's devious. watch him.

Mr Mxyzptlk

marc71178 said:
I would guess it's quite obviously aimed at one person.

However, no doubt this will also be closed by the censors, sorry board, as it's clearly not allowed to have threads about this person.
Only one thread has been closed for censorship and that was really because there was little productive to come from it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Slats4ever said:
U see Lucifer WAS one of God's (cricketwebs) then he rejected Heaven and went to hell (India)... Now he's constantly trying to deceive all of God's people (cricketweb players and in particular new people) to get on his side.
The point is there, but best watch the wording as it does seem a bit offensive toward India.

Loony BoB

International Captain
cbuts said:
well a. no player has been idnetified, strong hints but hey. goes for everyone who fits what i was saying. why whould u want to be here?

b. surly they cant stop our freedom of speech
Freedom of speech is all fine and dandy so long as you're able to use it - I can't think of any forums that I know of where freedom of speech reigns. It'd effectively be anarchy. I'm not sure how lenient they are here, mind you, so I'll just sit on the sidelines and watch for the most part. :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Only one thread has been closed for censorship and that was really because there was little productive to come from it.
Funny that, I could swear I see 5 sticky's about said player all locked...

Mr Mxyzptlk

marc71178 said:
Funny that, I could swear I see 5 sticky's about said player all locked...
Two of them are locked due to the fact that they are old and to be sampled for evidence, thus not requiring any new posts. One of them is Nikhil's announcement followed by a string of posts that were repeating themselves and not getting anywhere. The other is explained above. Not sure about the 5th one... not sure where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.