• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gibberish surrounding rain made to sound like a real issue

cnerd123

likes this
So the things I've learnt about England's climate thanks to this thread:

> It's wet
> It's cold

Geez thanks for clearing those misconceptions up guys

91Jmay

International Coach
Why would anyone want to live anywhere hot. Probably the reason you lot were lounging around whilst we were taking over the world to be honest :ph34r:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Heatwave. He said heatwave. In UK :lol:
Must admit, this is quite cute.
30 degrees is autumn where I come from

More reason not to play cricket in England. The country's too full of wimps
"heatwave"

"30 degrees"

Lmfao
Laugh all you want, eventually it's us poor bastards who have to deal with ball sweat. Give me the cold any day.

cnerd123

likes this
The creme de la creme of your food is the stuff we eat when we are pissed out of our minds.
you haven't even come close to trying the creme de la creme of Indian cuisine mate.

And look at you, using French phrases. Is there no culture you guys won't steal from?

Shri

Mr. Glass
If they give back everything they have stolen over time, they would have very little left. You know what they will still have? ****ing rain.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And Murray Mints.

After eleven ****ing years, finally you ****s pick up the cudgels against the pommy swill.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What are the stats on the number of games impacted by duckworth and his mate lewis? Not quite so bad as match abandoned but still pretty artificial.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
"You cannot have a tournament though where instead of assessing team strengths, you are assessing the role of the weather" - Harsha Bhogle