• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Geoff Lawson vs Carl Rackemann

Who was the better bowler?

• Total voters

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Last year I finally got into a situation where a former player didnt like my videos, and it was Geoff Lawson, and boy was he upset!!! It gets funnier, i tweeted a video where he got a caught behind turned down against WA in 1984, and next ball he bounced Kim Hughes who hooked him for six. I said something like "Lawson carrying on like a pork chop again", which he always did when he didnt get a decision in his favour. Anyway, so Geoff 'champs' me, says he the ball never went for six and it was a biased umpire, and he couldnt find my name on Wisden, so I should shut up as I havent played test cricket, blah blah blah.

But it gets funnier--- his own team mates were giving him stick about his tweet, Mark Waugh etc, telling him it was almost 30 years ago, and it was a domestic match, time to move on mate. Toooo funny.

Last edited: