• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny quotes from sports people

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
"Young Gareth Barry, he's young" - Kevin Keegan

"The ref's shirt was like a toaster, every time there was a foul, out popped a yellow card" - Keegan again

"It was like the referee had a new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked" - Rufus Brevett

"Sir Alex Ferguson, the greatest manager ever" - roseboy64 :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
"If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again." - Terry Venables
That one's on Mike Bassett. Along with Kevin Keegan's "I know what's around the corner, I just don't know where the corner is" and Howard Wilkinson's "I am a firm believer that if you score one goal the other team have to score two to win."

PhoenixFire

International Coach
"I didn't say them things I said" - Glen Hoddle

"And Senderos goes down clutching his right head"- Alan Green

"Arsene Wenger's likes are firmly sealed on Alex Ferguson" - Chris Skudder

I got a whole book of them.