• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Imagine there will still be CWers playing this, but perhaps not with the same interest as before. Am still running a home grown team because I cbf with trading market and keeping that up to date. Forget to name an XI weeks.

That said, I want to cut some pap out of my squad but am fairly sentimental when it comes to old players and in denial to newer ones because I fear they're **** and I should just start buying on the market but then that requires effort so, eh.

Batsmen (keepers highlighted)
batsmen.png

Bowlers
bowlers.png

Overall squad
overall.png

Have a few on sale but ultimately want to reduce the seniors side to 14/15 players (van Buuren will probably get retired/sold next season).

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Weldone is obsessed with the game, so he'll be keen to discuss no doubt. I'm still playing and doing reasonably well, but my 'old generation' are on their way out now and so I'll be back into a rebuild phase I think before too long.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I'm in the rebuild phase at the moment, hopefully I can stay in my current divisions while doing so...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Weldone is obsessed with the game, so he'll be keen to discuss no doubt. I'm still playing and doing reasonably well, but my 'old generation' are on their way out now and so I'll be back into a rebuild phase I think before too long.
What's your team name again? Been so long I've forgotten. Tempted to say Navman Cheesecake but I think that was another CWer