• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum facility request/idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey, I think this forum is in desperate need of a function that enables a user to ****block posts/threads containing keywords from IP's posted from a specified region.

As a very loose and general example.........

Keywords - James and Anderson
Region - Australia

Please make this happen before I cop myself a life ban and or a prison sentence.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't believe you forgot you live in Australia :laugh:

This is a highlight in your posting career imo

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't believe you forgot you live in Australia :laugh:

This is a highlight in your posting career imo
2 things Deeeemon.

1) I don't think there is a ****block function on any forum that would prevent one from seeing their own posts.

2) I've made way worse threads/posts than this.

Edit:

How come ****block was censored in this post but not the OP??

Last edited:

Daemon

on it's own a **** is blocked, but when many ****s come together they cannot be ****blocked

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
You're a ****

Edit:

Now I gotcha.....you're still a **** though:D

Last edited:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I've never blocked anyone on any forum, social media or even nuisance phone callers. Not even when I was being stalked. It spoils a lot of potential fun.

vcs

It can be done, but it would only work if CW is hosted on a cloud infrastructure...

:ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The posting about Anderson has been trash. No need for a blanket ban on all aussies, simply redact any posts containing the word ‘Anderson’ or ‘Clouderson’ from the following:

Stephen
Son of Coco
TNT
TheJediBrah
Shri

As a safeguard I would recommend banning all five too, but I’ll leave that up to the mod to decide and trust that they’ll make the right decision.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The posting about Anderson has been trash. No need for a blanket ban on all aussies, simply redact any posts containing the word ‘Anderson’ or ‘Clouderson’ from the following:

Stephen
Son of Coco
TNT
TheJediBrah
Shri

As a safeguard I would recommend banning all five too, but I’ll leave that up to the mod to decide and trust that they’ll make the right decision.
Slip Harsh a sneaky 5 under the counter and he'll ban all 10 of those guys.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you block me you'll miss my post on how Anderson is one of the greatest swing bowlers ever to have toured Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.