• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football Manager dilemma - what would you do?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Barney Rubble said:
I thought this thread was going to be something like "should I play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?", "do I play Drogba or Crespo?" kind of thing......... :blink:
If anyone's interested, the answers are 4-3-3 and Drogba. :D

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
perhaps i am being overly critical, but his performance against arsenal stood out for me as being particularly woeful, and from what i have seen crespo has out performed him by a fair stretch.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
"Some people say football is a matter of life and death (particularly in Millwall) but it's much more than that.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chris.hinton said:
marc ou are 27 and you still leave with your parents
Actually I live with them, and am not yet 27.

The alternative is to rent somewhere - which would cost more than I currently pay and would be dead money.

At least by staying at home my money helps my parents (and thus protects my inheritance ;))

However more logically why should I move out if I have a good relationship with them and it's makes more sense financially?

I will be looking to move out soon, when I can afford to buy somewhere.

Craig

World Traveller
sledger said:
ironic, considering in real life dog breath cant hit a barn door ;)
Not what from what I have seen from him.

IMO he is still over-priced, and is really worth about 5-6m less.

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
Actually I live with them, and am not yet 27.

The alternative is to rent somewhere - which would cost more than I currently pay and would be dead money.

At least by staying at home my money helps my parents (and thus protects my inheritance ;))

However more logically why should I move out if I have a good relationship with them and it's makes more sense financially?

I will be looking to move out soon, when I can afford to buy somewhere.
What ever works for you and if your both happy then fine, but I think when I'm 26 I will be living elsewhere. Whether or not it is in Australia or overseas I have absolutely no idea.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
sledger said:
perhaps i am being overly critical, but his performance against arsenal stood out for me as being particularly woeful, and from what i have seen crespo has out performed him by a fair stretch.
He's scoring at a fair rate this year, though - they all count, as they say.