• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football draft voting thread

Please choose the TOP TWO sides.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Please vote for the TWO strongest teams.

mr_mister

BoyBrumby

GIMH

Dan

jimmy101

fredfertang

sledger

OverratedSanity

AndrewB

Johnners

Howe_zat

Audio File
I voted for sledger and GIMH. Sledger because I said I would, and GIMH because he has the most people from Actua Soccer on the PS1.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
I voted for sledger and GIMH. Sledger because I said I would, and GIMH because he has the most people from Actua Soccer on the PS1.
I voted for GIMH and mr_mister.. this was after some discussion with a long time Sheffield Wednesday fan..

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like Brumby's team best. Best mix of firepower and balance. GIMH's team is beautiful too but it's hard to get over missing out on all the best attackers. Hazard/Romario/Bergkamp are just too far off Messi/Pele/Maradona level.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Congratulations to GIMH for winning the vote! If only sledger created a few multis, he could have thrown down a few more votes for himself ;-)

Thanks for participating everyone.