• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fm 2007

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All seems like fairly obvious stuff. CM + FM are always released about Oct/Nov :unsure:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
The thing FM needs to work on is the game interface itself. FM 06 was a good game, like all the rest, but both CM and Fifa Manager looked way better when you watch the games, which is in reality a significant part of the manager experience. FM won't remain the #1 because it has more realistic simming, more accurate rosters and better stat depth if it still has an ugly 2D interface where watching the text commentary is more fun. Interesting to see if they make any improvements in that area this year.

Craig

World Traveller
Personally I don't see how they can improve FM 07 or have any new features that will make it a better game - apart from the 2d thingy perhaps, you can just download patches and start a new game and everything is up to date - ie Michael Ballack wil almost certaintly be a Blue next season and Juventus having a new board after their's resigned yeaterday and probably a new manager.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Demo is available guys

its out and i must say its very impressive. the feeter club is a great thing.but so many other little features and when playing a game you can watch your reserves warm up lol

any way guys i have it if ya want me to link it up so you can download or you can get if off the official si web site

but its good and is out late october early november so all is good.

Craig

World Traveller
I think I will wait.

Come on Rob can you not be Liverpool this time? I have thought of a few teams I could manage, and not being Inter. Fiorentina or Nazio looks interesting (considering they have to start on -19 and -11 points respectively).

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Craig said:
I think I will wait.

Come on Rob can you not be Liverpool this time? I have thought of a few teams I could manage, and not being Inter. Fiorentina or Nazio looks interesting (considering they have to start on -19 and -11 points respectively).

yer i will be liverpool lolololol but one of those other ones would be a good challenge being -19 & -11 points behind.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Been playing with teams on minus points all summer on CM01-02. You need to get a newer game IMO.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
hmm dont see any links, what are the system requirements for it? do they differ at all from the 2006 edition?

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
thanks mate think you can get any other versions like strawberry?

EDIT: Cannot open file: it does not appear to be vaild archive