• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

flannery = a soft ****

cbuts

International Debutant
by now most league fans would of heard of falnnerys unfortunate accident on sunday. a torn testicle. but really wat happened next says everything about australians. he wnet off and lay down in the dressing room. wat a soft ****. in wat was a very tight match, his presence would of helped the roosters emmensly. sure i havent had my testicle torn either (hopefully i never have) but i dont play professinal league either. buck shelford, the great all black captin of the early 1990's played on after have his testicle sack ripped open and his testicle hagning out and been stomped on by the french. since of a tough man :p

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol ur a harsh man!
flannery is soft, but im not gonna dis him for that!

nibbs

International Captain
warriors were tough, just not skilled this season. it'll be different next time around

Langeveldt

Soutie
HAHAHA Can someone tell me what exactly went on here?

Not as painful as the Sherborne Rugby guy who dislocated his hip, and his ball got caught inside the joint when they pushed the leg and hip together..

Simon

Langeveldt said:
HAHAHA Can someone tell me what exactly went on here?

Not as painful as the Sherborne Rugby guy who dislocated his hip, and his ball got caught inside the joint when they pushed the leg and hip together..
im no doctor, but i wouldnt like either that or what happened to flannery happening to me!

iamdavid

International Debutant
Its not quite as serious as what happened to Kimmorley last season , he had to get one of his testicles removed.

I also remember an incident in the 1999 Australia-West Indies test series , Pedro Collins was batting and copped a quick ball from Jason Gillespie 'down there' , the expression on his face was priceless.
It was later revealed that one of his testicles was partially hanging out of the box, and when the ball struck it pushed the box back against his skin extremely hard effectively amputating one of his testicles.

Ive always been very meticulous with making sure my box is correctly in place after reading about that.

Simon

Matt Gidley also suffered a similar injury a year or 2 ago, he was out for a few weeks...
flannery wont be playing this weekend, thats for sure...