• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fitness

Haroon Raza

Cricket Spectator
What exercise we should have and what should we eat and what should we avoid before fast bowling to make ourselves ready for fast bowling because when I use to bowl sometimes I feel very good while sometimes I don't feel well and can't bowl well

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What exercise we should have and what should we eat and what should we avoid before fast bowling to make ourselves ready for fast bowling because when I use to bowl sometimes I feel very good while sometimes I don't feel well and can't bowl well
My son is coached by a highly regarded guy

Pasta night before

Weetbix or similar in morning

Get to the ground 20 minutes before everyone else and go through your own stretching routine

Have a light bowl off full runup before taking field

Naheed

School Boy/Girl Captain
Workout For Fast Bowlers:
in order to ensure speed and good performance, Fast bowlers must be extremely fit and they must frequently workout to have resistance and stamina. You could do the following exercise:

1. Strength Training - It will help you make a strong core. it is good to make your abs and lower back strong.
2. Glutes- Squats.
3. Endurance
Sprints
5. Long Distance
6. Flexibility
7. Yoga
8. Stretching

Diet:

You should intake such a diet that consists of fruit, Wholegrains, lean proteins, dairy products, vegetables and vegetarian alternatives. All of these nutrients are good for the health of cricketers.

Last edited: