• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final | England vs Pakistan | Melbourne, 13 November 2022

Xuhaib

International Coach
It would be unreal if the game was not forward to avoid the rain this is a final and a world cup final
Firstly this is not a world cup.
World Cup for me will alway be classical 50 overs format . This is a T 20 World championship a very important cricketing event in its own right but not a cricket World Cup.

smash84

The Tiger King
Firstly this is not a world cup.
World Cup for me will alway be classical 50 overs format . This is a T 20 World championship a very important cricketing event in its own right but not a cricket World Cup.
That is your problem :p

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
T20 World Cup is every 2 years... (sometimes back to back years), so it kind of takes away from its prestige to be honest.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Apparently Babar has quit Karachi Kings as his team mates Amir and Imad Wasim and team director Wasim Akran have been critical of him on the talk shows during the tournament.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
England odi series with Australia begins Thursday. I hope this final doesn't mess with their preparations.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Karachi traded Babar Azam for Shoaib Malik and Haider Ali. :lol:
Babz was never going to stay at Karachi after Akram went public and talked about dressing room issues with Babar on a channel owned by Karachi kings owners no less.

Listening to Akram I am not surprised petty politics was so rampant in 90's dressing room.

Arachnodouche

International Captain

PCB chairman seems to be a cursed seat. Who ever takes the position turns in to a buffoon. I seriously expected Rambo to be one of the better ones, has been acting like an absolute cringe social media troll since taking over.
Is this just playing to the galleries or does he believe half of what he says? To think he shared the comm box regularly with the Indian contingent for two decades. Must've burned all bridges by now.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Eull the locsl fans support Pak or England?

Haris Rauf is alocal Melbourne Stars boy maybe this will sway some support?

Xuhaib

International Coach
Is this just playing to the galleries or does he believe half of what he says? To think he shared the comm box regularly with the Indian contingent for two decades. Must've burned all bridges by now.
Rambo is a pretty slimy charecter. He got the top job by buttering up to IK and as soon as Imran lost his govt he straight up went to see new PM and started getting cosy with him.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Eull the locsl fans support Pak or England?

Haris Rauf is alocal Melbourne Stars boy maybe this will sway some support?
Haris is irrelevant. A lot of Indian fans will have bought tickets, so I'd guess they'd support England. English fans will too. By default, everyone else will be hoping England lose.