• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final | England vs Pakistan | Melbourne, 13 November 2022

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
India and Sri Lanka shared the ICC Champions Trophy early 2000s. Sri Lanka batted 100 overs over the two days, different game each day, with India batting about 10 overs in total. That was an interesting comp with South Africa's loss in the semis being one of their worst but least remembered chokes.

Xuhaib

International Coach

PCB chairman seems to be a cursed seat. Who ever takes the position turns in to a buffoon. I seriously expected Rambo to be one of the better ones, has been acting like an absolute cringe social media troll since taking over.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Isn't living in Australia punishment enough because of the terrible climate and a cuisine that considers pie floaters and Vegemite delicacies?
I had to Google pie floaters. Aussie pies are bad, but putting them in pea soup!?! I feel sick.
Vegemite is okay, and certainly better than British marmite (although inferior to NZ marmite).

Whistler

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
India and Sri Lanka shared the ICC Champions Trophy early 2000s. Sri Lanka batted 100 overs over the two days, different game each day, with India batting about 10 overs in total. That was an interesting comp with South Africa's loss in the semis being one of their worst but least remembered chokes.
He does have a bit of a point though. Indian players are being hampered by only playing IPL where the standard of bowling is much lower than other domestic T20 leagues. If Indians don’t start playing T20 overseas leagues then they will just fall further and further behind.