• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final: England v Italy (In London, England)

Who wins

• Eng-er-land

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Catenaccio

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Tikolo

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Plans for final day my compatriots?

Mid afternoon bbq with wife and youngest two. Then up the the local with both brothers. Watched Germany and Denmark games there so the omens are good.

It’s coming home!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Going to the pub at 7 to watch, with irritating sing-along, and mates, ones that I have watched the 90, (6, 2018 semis with, I did suggest it wasn't actually good luck for us. Horribly over-priced beer, and I am going to drink Italian lager because it's my fave.

If you wanna download the youngs app, I can put the details up and you can buy me a drink, I am desperate to not spend more than a ton.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Going to the pub at 7 to watch, with irritating sing-along, and mates, ones that I have watched the 90, (6, 2018 semis with, I did suggest it wasn't actually good luck for us. Horribly over-priced beer, and I am going to drink Italian lager because it's my fave.

If you wanna download the youngs app, I can put the details up and you can buy me a drink, I am desperate to not spend more than a ton.
I’ll buy you a pint if we win

Teja.

Global Moderator
Definitely rooting for DeepWoke in this game as we get closer. So many likeable, quality players and England winning a tournament for the first time in 50+ years is a much more compelling story as opposed to the alternative. I just can't warm to Italy even though they've played some fantastic football.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Definitely rooting for DeepWoke in this game as we get closer. So many likeable, quality players and England winning a tournament for the first time in 50+ years is a much more compelling story as opposed to the alternative. I just can't warm to Italy even though they've played some fantastic football.
Yeah, a victory for woke is more appealing than a victory for England to me. Southgate giving a victory speech about tolerance and inclusivity would be so awesome, simply because of how angry it would make all the gammons.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
My worst scenario would be going three (or maybe even two) down in the first hour. We obviously don’t make the final very often so I want to be at least even or in contention for as long as possible so it doesn’t go flat.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I have to say, England getting absolutely thrashed would be incredibly funny. I neither want it nor expect it to happen. But I would on some level find it massively amusing, despite it also being awful.