• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v India

ajdude

International Coach
startling revelation that jono is his own brother

man i would've rathered watch a full sri lanka v india odi than what this will be

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I quite enjoyed the highlights of the 2007 T20 world cup that Fox Sports have shown for 4 hrs

ajdude

International Coach
i've had enough of seeing zimbabwe beat australia. there hasn't been enough icc cricket 360

i hope they don't forget to have the national anthems today!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i've had enough of seeing zimbabwe beat australia. there hasn't been enough icc cricket 360

i hope they don't forget to have the national anthems today!
The anthems have already been done, I'm sure they're on youtube, if you missed them too much.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
thanks man i was really ****ing worried about that, the game simply cannot go on without the anthems
Only if it's Sri Lanka man, "Sriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Laaaaaaaaankaaaaaaaaaa, Namo, Namo, Namo, Namo" Classic stuff right there.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If we're being honest, it only makes sense to end a ODI tournament with a T20 match.

Dissector

International Debutant
Doubt there will be a result given that there is no time left for a stoppage. Still, hopefully the crowd will get to see a few overs of exciting cricket.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
who's keen for that special coin they used at the toss? Would have been a novelty had play never began

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
just saw the footage of the toss earlier today. Dhoni's beard is getting greyer every game.