• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v India

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Shame about the inhabitants though.
Why, because they are not sad depressing bastards like yourself?? And you lot have the nerve to call us whingeing POMS!!, honestly Backlash I come here for light hearted fun and entertainment, after reading your offerings I want to slit my throat!! Cheer up you miserable old git.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Backlash, Firefighter - keep that nationalistic trolling to the Under the Lid thread. If I see it from either of you outside of it, posts will be moved and infractions given.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why, because they are not sad depressing bastards like yourself?? And you lot have the nerve to call us whingeing POMS!!, honestly Backlash I come here for light hearted fun and entertainment, after reading your offerings I want to slit my throat!! Cheer up you miserable old git.
:laugh: Backlash is a negative bloke, even he'd agree with that

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love it. Dhawan is so good.

Well played to England, they were excellent in the earlier stages of the tournament. Dropping Dernbach has done them a world of good.

Oh and Tredwell. What a legend, time to **** Swann off imo.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love it. Dhawan is so good.

Well played to England, they were excellent in the earlier stages of the tournament. Dropping Dernbach has done them a world of good.

Oh and Tredwell. What a legend, time to **** Swann off imo.

Backlash

School Boy/Girl Captain
:laugh: Backlash is a negative bloke, even he'd agree with that
Of course I'm negative. I'm an Australian Cricket fan who is watching the sport die a slow and painful death from top to bottom here. I have to sit back and watch suits set my national team up to fail so they can line their own pockets with money.

What's there to be positive about?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Of course I'm negative. I'm an Australian Cricket fan
:dry:

Teams suck sometimes. You can be angry but stop acting like the sport is dying. No fans alive today (or no fans, period) have ever experienced what Australian fans have been lucky to experience in the last 10-15 years.

Last edited:

Backlash

School Boy/Girl Captain
:dry:

Teams suck sometimes. You can be angry but stop acting like the sport is dying. No fans alive today (or no fans, period) have ever experienced what Australian fans have been lucky to experience in the last 10-15 years.
I'm not going to get into another argument about how badly the sport of Cricket is doing in Australia. Waste of time, some people just don't want to listen.

Just because the team had a great run then doesn't make what is happening now acceptable. I was fine with the team having a down/rebuilding period after the greats left but Cricket Australia could not have ****ed it up anymore if they tired. I looked at the Shield at the time and was a little worried about what was there but I gave Cricket Australia time to fix it. But like whatever Cricket Australia do they ****ed it up. They've stuffed grassroots up too. They don't care, they just want to keep their jobs and make money for themselves.

To be honest I'm more worried about the future of the sport than I am about the national team being screwed over right now. I don't see Cricket having a happy time in 21st century Australia.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
always nice to see backlash ****ting out his cricket apocalypse trash in every single post on whatever thread he is on. Cricket can't survive in the modern world if it doesn't commercialize and shed some of its financial baggage. Face it, cricket will never be like it was, no one can change that.