• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FFFC - Anybody wants to join it

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Extract from amits sig....

We dont only support him if he does well, we will support him even if he doesnt do well.
Extract from marcs sig....

marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Craig

World Traveller
I could never join it, nor could Richard or Rik as we seem to be "anti-Flintoff" especially in Tests.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Sorry amits your 'FFFC' is being trampled on here. If I were you I would take the chance to dump the idea and let it never be heard of anymore.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr. Ponting said:
Sorry amits your 'FFFC' is being trampled on here. If I were you I would take the chance to dump the idea and let it never be heard of anymore.
The Original is still the Best.

amits

Banned
a FFFC is required. we do need a rival to the AAAS.

some guy from eng started the AAAS, now in its complement, some guy from ind starts the FFFC.

also, i wanted to start this for an england player who had his initials like "XX" and as i couldnt find only FF, so i decided to start the FFFC.

FFFC is only a healthy rival to the AAAS.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No legal action Craig.

We only appreciate AA, whereas they actively support him, and thus want him to succeed!

V Reddy

International Debutant
Amit, if you think you are an optimistic Indian fan then when you are free make sure you check out the pre-worldcup threads of the forum and it also reveals why AAAS was formed. You will be very surprised and enjoy it too:D