• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite cricket pictures

the big bambino

International Captain
My favourite is the joy shown by the West Indian cricketers when running out Kline (I think) at the tied test. Guess I should link it but you've probably all seen it. Plus I'm a klutz.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great thread. Quality offerings as well.

Is there a still pic of the Dhoni bounced catch he claimed off Pietersen with the likes of St Sachin and ArcAngel Dravidian appealing for it when it landed a foot in front of him?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Love this photo:

And The Man in pre injury delivery stride. Yes.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
International standard practice facilities in the WI in the early 80s

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh my god. Is that a piss take? I'd heard they were bad back then but holy hell.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Oh my god. Is that a piss take? I'd heard they were bad back then but holy hell.
A better one of Boycott practicing the pull. Great prep for facing Holding!

I cant fully remember but I think the story is that they were in St. Vincent and there were not any practice facilities provided so the players were on their own to find anything they could - hence the goat field