• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fav TV shows

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
What are everyone's fav Tv shows at the moment

personally im really enjoying Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis looked ok, will have to wait and see.

Lost seems pretty good but i dont know how long they will be able to drag it out.

also like dancing with the stars, very amusing :D

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
age they're all crappy shows.

I personally like blue heelers. other than that i don't really watch TV

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy... great cartoons...

The O.C...

Other then them i dont really watch any shows regularly, if i can remember i watch Kenny Vs Spenny on the comedy channel and the music stations...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lost and The Amazing Race at the moment for me :)
plus the footy's back, so super saturday on fox sports 1 is tops too...

SupaFreak2005

Smallville
Whose Line is it Anyway?
Friends
Still Standing
Joey
Two and Half men
C.S.I.
umm some other that i can't remember as usual :)

cricket player

International Debutant
I only watch Raw(wwe)and amazing race some times,Amazing race is getting boring now,It is the same bull **** every time,I watch cricket shows as well.

Cloete

International Captain
Lost is tops for mine atm.
Amazing Race
Simpsons
The O.C
Desperate Housewives :p
Futurama
The Footy Show
Inside Rugby

That's about all I watch...

masterblaster

International Captain
Frasier
Everybody Loves Raymond
Seinfeld
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Anything WWE (Raw, SmackDown)
Law and Order: SVU
Whose Line Is It Anyway
Friends

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I like the standard cartoons - The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama.

As far as other stuff goes... Six Feet Under, The West Wing and Law & Order.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
South park season 9, Joey! and thats about it i guess.
now and then i watch the nanny(theyre still showing it on dutch telly) tis pretty funny :)

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Neighbours
The O.C

I can't really watch prime time TV because of my job though, so I have to get my little brother to tape it for me.

SupaFreak2005

I've always wanted to see Lost since it premiered but its on the same time as Smallville so sadly I can't watch it. :(

Sudeep

International Captain
Full House.

Don't get much time to watch TV these days, been so for the last 6-7 months. Although, I always try and spare time for Full House. I used to do the same for Friends, but after 6-7 re-watches, it kinda gets boring.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I remember there was a show on here about 5 years ago when i was at Uni called Lost. They dumped like 4 pairs of people in random places like Siberia or Angola, and they had to make their way to the finish. Is this a similar thing?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sadly an avid fan of The Games at the moment, although I do watch most parts of it in the hope that someone is gonna fall **** over head. Speed skating tonight for the blokes so there could be a few injuries/collisions on their way