• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farewell Cricketwebbians

Salamuddin

International Debutant
I start my 2nd year of Medicine at UNSW this year so I don't think I'll be around CW much from now ( what's the sound ???....haha , it's champagne bottles being opened).

Well I'd just like to say:
To the English (Steds, Matteh, Robbins, Pickup, Dickinson et al) - I know I have ribbed your football team but I have a lot of respect for them even though I love my beloved Les Bleus. I have got into arguments with several of you guys but you're all good lads - and I have no malice.
To the Indians - (Arunava, Jono, Manan Shah, C_C Sahib, Swaranjeet Sahib et al) - Good stuff lads - enjoyed hearing most of your views and I meant what I said about a peaceful resolution to the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India.
To my fellow Pakistanis (Fraz Bhai, Xuhaib Bhai et al) - Peace brothers !!!!
To the Others (Saffies, Aussies, Kiwis, Windians, Sri Lankans) (e.g McNamara, Top_Cat, Camps, Tim, Fuller, Pasag, Jason et al) - goodnite and goodluck.

If any of you need medical treatment in the future, come to Westmead Hospital in Sydney , mention Dr Janissar and Cricketweb and I' will look after you. :)

Allah's blessings on you all and I hope 2007 brings you a lot of happiness and love,

Salamuddin Janissar

PS I never gave my views on the AKhtar-Asif saga, but I were PCB Chairman I would have banned them for life for setting a abd example to Pakistani children.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
:( good luck though, not many posts (compared to some sick minded others) but some awesome CC posting from your hand :D
well done, we'll miss you!

cover drive man

International Captain
I start my 2nd year of Medicine at UNSW this year so I don't think I'll be around CW much from now ( what's the sound ???....haha , it's champagne bottles being opened).

To the English (Steds, Matteh, Robbins, Pickup, Dickinson et al) - I know I have ribbed your football team but I have a lot of respect for them even though I love my beloved Les Bleus. I have got into arguments with several of you guys but you're all good lads - and I have no malice.
To the Indians - (Arunava, Jono, Manan Shah, C_C Sahib, Swaranjeet Sahib et al) - Good stuff lads - enjoyed hearing most of your views and I meant what I said about a peaceful resolution to the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India.
To the Others (Saffies, Aussies, Kiwis, Windians, Sri Lankans) (e.g McNamara, Top_Cat, Camps, Tim, Fuller, Pasag, Jason et al) - goodnite and goodluck.

If any of you need medical treatment in the future, come to Westmead Hospital in Sydney , mention Dr Janissar and Cricketweb and I' will look after you. :)

Allah's blessings on you all and I hope 2007 brings you a lot of happiness and love,

Salamuddin Janissar

PS I never gave my views on the AKhtar-Asif saga, but I were PCB Chairman I would have banned them for life for setting a abd example to Pakistani children.
Well fairwell even though I didn't know you much.

FRAZ

International Captain

Salamuddin Janissar

Sir best of luck to you !
I appreciate your kind posts . I have a question that "You pressed the button >40 in the demographics thread . Was it a mistake or you are in the 2nd year of medicine ? If you are then it's a courageous thing !!

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Have to confess a little bit of wee came out when I saw another respected poster leaving.

Hopefully you can cure that.

Seeya.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Adois, as someone else will doubtless say again later.

'T'has been fun.

Good luck at the hospital. :)