• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Wildcard status: active.

Was reasonably happy with my team but there were a few issues developing and a few players I want to get in quickly. Team looks beautifully set for the next few weeks now.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Wildcard status: active.

Was reasonably happy with my team but there were a few issues developing and a few players I want to get in quickly. Team looks beautifully set for the next few weeks now.
Always iffy about playing early wildcards but it is probably wise to fix a side if there are glaring problems then unnecessarily hold off - pretty happy with my week in FPL for once - 105pts. Do feel I need a couple changes later this week though as squad for next week looks heavily reliant on Son and Kane heroics

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Always iffy about playing early wildcards but it is probably wise to fix a side if there are glaring problems then unnecessarily hold off - pretty happy with my week in FPL for once - 105pts. Do feel I need a couple changes later this week though as squad for next week looks heavily reliant on Son and Kane heroics
My team looked ok but I had a few developing issues - I had McCarthy in goals, Saliba wasn't playing, Doherty looked poor value for money, Saint Maximin was injured (and I had regretted bringing him into my GW1 squad anyway before his injury), Brewster wasn't playing (which I knew about anyway but it was clear that it was going to be a problem down the line as Bamford isn't going to be someone I can rely on all season long). Plus I'd already planned to go from Aubameyang to KdB for GW3.

Squad looks outstanding now IMO, bench boost looks really viable for GW6 as well. Should be able to bank transfers for a couple of weeks as well.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I hate Jose Mourinho.

Completely bought his lie that Son was injured and took him out my team. I'd been looking forward to this fixture as well as Man Utd's defence is ****ing awful.

JOJOXI

I hate Jose Mourinho.

Completely bought his lie that Son was injured and took him out my team. I'd been looking forward to this fixture as well as Man Utd's defence is ****ing awful.
Took Son out as well with his injury a game or 2 ago although fortunately kept Kane in although the 2 Liverpool fullbacks costing me dear - actually losing me a point each at this stage

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Son (who I took out believing he was injured) is currently on course to outscore my entire team.

JOJOXI

Should've captained Podence.
Always looking for the marginal gains..

Got sucked into that same Liverpool fullback trap and Barnes trap. Fortunately some of other players done well for me but an unpredictable start to season for FPL, think that average pts tally demonstrates it too

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Bamford with a great start to my weekend.

2nd week running I've had at least one individual player outscore my entire team from GW4.