• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Bamford with a great start to my weekend.

2nd week running I've had at least one individual player outscore my entire team from GW4.
Didn't believe we could keep a clean sheet and thought the game against Utd would be high scoring so had James on the bench, only goes on to get a clean sheet in what was a very dull game

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry Everton fans (as if there is such a thing), I finally put Calvert-Lewin in my team, that'll stop him scoring.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Took -8 to transfer:

TAA to Chilwell
Salah to Fernandez (c)
Mitrovic to Watkins

Made the points back thankfully.

JOJOXI

Took -8 to transfer:

TAA to Chilwell
Salah to Fernandez (c)
Mitrovic to Watkins

Made the points back thankfully.
Decent it at least paid off, used my wildcard this week, last minute change dropping Reece James to bench and putting Lamptey in my XI backfired massively. Chilwell and Fernandez (c) with 22 of my 23pts so far (minus Bonus pts). Lamptey, Grealish, Martinez with a combined solitary pt.

JOJOXI

50 all out from my starting XI, with 23 points from 3 players sat on my bench.
I saw your squad yesterday and saw the pts haul of your bench and thought pretty unlucky this week it seems!

Not sure why I have Chris Wood in my side, I'm kind of hoping he starts scoring but he just doesn't and then I keep having a hope he does something, keep getting let down and for some reason still persist with him - already made my sub for next week too.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Lucky you. I somehow managed to have Foden captaining my team whilst on the bench. And I had all three Leeds goalscorers on the pitch

JOJOXI

I can't believe Bamford was the worst captaincy pick out of my Leeds players this week :lol:
I've sacrificed a lot of points of late on added transfers with this double GW coming up and GW29. Bamford was one of them and feel a bit disappointed in him lol. Got to hope this week pays off otherwise I've wasted 12pts in these last 2 GWs for not much