• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Draft - Commonwealth Games Women's T20 2022

Himannv

International Coach
We don't have a whole lot of time for this to start so this'll be a rapid draft with shorter pick times (4 hours between picks). Not looking for a whole lot of participants - maybe 5 would be enough for us to kick things off.

Scoring is similar to what we did last time with with World Cup:

Runs1
Wickets25
Catch5
Stumpings10
Player of the match30
Player of the Series50

Drafters are requested to take only from the designated positions in the spreadsheet. If the player`s name is not there in the spreadsheet, we can assign an appropriate position. @CricAddict will set up the spreadsheet and give us an update with it.

Please indicate your interest in this thread.

Live scorecard spreadsheet (thanks to @CricAddict and @Teuton)

Last edited by a moderator:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
in

if you get more interest than the required 4 or 5 i'd recommend using the World Cup standings as a cutoff though
There are 8 teams playing in the games, so 8 participants will be the absolute maximum. Minimum should be at least 5 for us to follow this with interest.

In so far

1. HimannV
2. Cricaddict
3. MagratGarlick
4. Teuton

@_Ed_ @BoyBrumby @Flem274* @honestbharani @ataraxia @Dendarii @Aritro @JOJOXI @Pup Clarke @Line and Length

Please do join if you are interested. There are only 4 slots more.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Considering the experience we had in the Women`s world cup draft, HimannV and I have decided to go with the following order for the picks.

1 OP, 1 MOB, 2 AR
2 from OP/MOB/AR
1 WK
1 SP, 2 FB
1 from SP/FB/AR

After you pick the 11 players in your team, you will pick a captain and a vice-captain. Captain will carry 2x points while VC will carry 1.5x points.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Schedule and Squad are available in the below thread.

Himannv

International Coach
We have 5 now - I think 7 is the maximum we can accommodate. I'll start this off later tonight, so we have time to get a few more interested parties in. Kicking off a bit early due to the time constraints obviously.

anil1405

International Captain
One option to speed this up is to see if all the participants can agree on a 2-4 hour window in a day where we can check in on this thread more frequently than usual. That way we could cover 4-5 rounds in one day hopefully.

This also requires us to do our homework before hand on the players we want to pick.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
This is the original database from the World Cup. I have cleaned up Australia with the latest CWG squad. I will clean up the rest as well but posting the full db here in the interest of time.

PlayerPosPlayerPosPlayerPosPlayerPosPlayerPosPlayerPos
A Gardner (AUS-W)ARA Steyn (SA-W)OPA Sutherland (AUS-W)MOBA Khaka (SA-W)FBA Wellington (AUS-W)SPAJ Healy (AUS-W)WK
AC Kerr (NZ-W)ARAE Satterthwaite (NZ-W)OPBL Mooney (AUS-W)MOBA Shrubsole (ENG-W)FBJL Jonassen (AUS-W)SPAE Jones (ENG-W)WK
AM Peterson (NZ-W)ARBYA Mendis (SL-W)OPA Bosch (SA-W)MOBCA Henry (WI-W)FBA Hartley (ENG-W)SPB Bezuidenhout (NZ-W)WK
AMCJK Athapaththu (SL-W)ARDN Wyatt (ENG-W)OPA Hunter (IRE-W)MOBDiana Baig (PAK-W)FBA Mohammed (WI-W)SPF Tunnicliffe (SA-W)WK
Bismah Maroof (PAK-W)ARJaveria Khan (PAK-W)OPAE Satterthwaite (NZ-W)MOBFatima Sana (PAK-W)FBAnam Amin (PAK-W)SPKJ Martin (NZ-W)WK
CL Tryon (SA-W)ARJI Rodrigues (IND-W)OPAliya Riaz (PAK-W)MOBGA Elwiss (ENG-W)FBASS Fletcher (WI-W)SPKycia A Knight (WI-W)WK
D van Niekerk (SA-W)ARJM Watkin (NZ-W)OPB Cooper (WI-W)MOBHM Rowe (NZ-W)FBCE Dean (ENG-W)SPL Lee (SA-W)WK
DB Sharma (IND-W)ARL Winfield-Hill (ENG-W)OPBM Halliday (NZ-W)MOBHNK Jensen (NZ-W)FBD Hazell (ENG-W)SPMAA Sanjeewani (SL-W)WK
DJS Dottin (WI-W)ARL Wolvaardt (SA-W)OPCMA Shillington (IRE-W)MOBHR Huddleston (NZ-W)FBE Bisht (IND-W)SPMADD Surangika (SL-W)WK
H Kaur (IND-W)ARLE Kaushalya (SL-W)OPCN Nation (WI-W)MOBJM Kerr (NZ-W)FBHASD Siriwardene (SL-W)SPMR Aguilleira (WI-W)WK
HC Knight (ENG-W)ARMDT Kamini (IND-W)OPDP Vaidya (IND-W)MOBKADA Kanchana (SL-W)FBI Ranaweera (SL-W)SPMuneeba Ali (PAK-W)WK
HK Matthews (WI-W)ARMR Meshram (IND-W)OPFC Wilson (ENG-W)MOBKDU Prabodhani (SL-W)FBLM Kasperek (NZ-W)SPNM Parween (IND-W)WK
J Goswami (IND-W)ARNahida Khan (PAK-W)OPH Karunaratne (SL-W)MOBKL Cross (ENG-W)FBNashra Sandhu (PAK-W)SPPM Weerakkody (SL-W)WK
JL Gunn (ENG-W)ARRL Haynes (AUS-W)OPH Madavi (SL-W)MOBLMM Tahuhu (NZ-W)FBPoonam Yadav (IND-W)SPR Boyce (WI-W)WK
KH Brunt (ENG-W)ARNY McLean (WI-W)OPIMHC Joyce (IRE-W)MOBM Joshi (IND-W)FBR Ntozakhe (SA-W)SPRabiya Shah (PAK-W)WK
M Kapp (SA-W)ARPG Raut (IND-W)OPJ Gray (IRE-W)MOBM Klaas (SA-W)FBRS Gayakwad (IND-W)SPRH Priest (NZ-W)WK
Nida Dar (PAK-W)ARPRCS Kumarihami (SL-W)OPJaveria Khan (PAK-W)MOBN de Klerk (SA-W)FBS Ecclestone (ENG-W)SPRM Ghosh (IND-W)WK
NR Sciver (ENG-W)ARPS Punia (IND-W)OPKainat Imtiaz (PAK-W)MOBS Ismail (SA-W)FBS Glenn (ENG-W)SPRS Vandort (SL-W)WK
S Luus (SA-W)ARS Mandhana (IND-W)OPKT Perkins (NZ-W)MOBS Pandey (IND-W)FBSadia Iqbal (PAK-W)SPRS Williams (WI-W)WK
Sana Mir (PAK-W)ARShafali Verma (IND-W)OPL Goodall (SA-W)MOBSC Selman (WI-W)FBSadia Yousuf (PAK-W)SPS Jafta (SA-W)WK
SFM Devine (NZ-W)ARSidra Ameen (PAK-W)OPL Winfield-Hill (ENG-W)MOBSS Connell (WI-W)FBS Verma (IND-W)WK
SR Taylor (WI-W)ARSW Bates (NZ-W)OPLE Kaushalya (SL-W)MOBSS Weerakkody (SL-W)FBSA Campbelle (WI-W)WK
Alana King (AUS-W)ART Brits (SA-W)OPLM Kasperek (NZ-W)MOBTS Sekhukhune (SA-W)FBSidra Nawaz (PAK-W)WK
EA Perry (AUS-W)ARTT Beaumont (ENG-W)OPM du Preez (SA-W)MOBDarcie Brown (Aus-W)FBSJ Taylor (ENG-W)WK
Grace Harris (AUS-W)ARM Raj (IND-W)MOBM Schutt (AUS-W)FBT Bhatia (IND-W)WK
NJ Carey (AUS-W)ARML Green (NZ-W)MOBT Chetty (SA-W)WK
TM McGrath (AUS-W)ARNain Abidi (PAK-W)MOB
Omaima Sohail (PAK-W)MOB
PG Raut (IND-W)MOB
MM Lanning (AUS-W)MOB
SIR Dunkley (ENG-W)MOB
SRH Curtis (NZ-W)MOB
SW Bates (NZ-W)MOB
V Krishnamurthy (IND-W)MOB
YH Bhatia (IND-W)MOB

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
According to The Cricketer this is the Barbados Women's squad - Squad: Hayley Matthews (c), Aaliyah Alleyne, Shanika Bruce, Shai Carrington, Shaunte Carrington, Shamilia Connell, Deandra Dottin, Keila Elliott, Trishan Holder, Kycia Knight, Kyshona Knight, Alisa Scantlebury, Shakera Selman, Tiffany Thorpe, Aaliyah Williams

Himannv

International Coach
According to The Cricketer this is the Barbados Women's squad - Squad: Hayley Matthews (c), Aaliyah Alleyne, Shanika Bruce, Shai Carrington, Shaunte Carrington, Shamilia Connell, Deandra Dottin, Keila Elliott, Trishan Holder, Kycia Knight, Kyshona Knight, Alisa Scantlebury, Shakera Selman, Tiffany Thorpe, Aaliyah Williams
Are you in, JOJO?

Himannv

International Coach
One option to speed this up is to see if all the participants can agree on a 2-4 hour window in a day where we can check in on this thread more frequently than usual. That way we could cover 4-5 rounds in one day hopefully.

This also requires us to do our homework before hand on the players we want to pick.
Interesting option. I'm fine with this. I think afternoon works for the sub-continent folks and it'll be evening in Australia for Teuton and morning for Mags. Does that work for everyone?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Interesting option. I'm fine with this. I think afternoon works for the sub-continent folks and it'll be evening in Australia for Teuton and morning for Mags. Does that work for everyone?
might be a bit tricky for me between 08-09 UTC but after that I'm good