• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Cricket

Rohantha

Cricket Spectator
I would ask the administrators of this site to be careful when updating player scores. In the first match of the IPL, I note from the points given that the "Player of the Match" points have been erroneously credited to Sam Curran instead of Ambati Rayudu.

weeman27bob

International Regular
I wonder if there was some systematic issue more generally here. I feel like I looked at Cricinfo after the game and for a while it did show Sam Curran as Man of the Match

Rohantha

Cricket Spectator
I wonder if there was some systematic issue more generally here. I feel like I looked at Cricinfo after the game and for a while it did show Sam Curran as Man of the Match
Yes, you have a point there that soon after the match ended, Sam Curran was interviewed. However later it transpired that Rayudu was the MoM

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah, they interviewed Sam Curran for some award but apparently it was MotM. Maybe they called it something confusing like "Player of the Match" which is Sam Curran but then another "Man of the Match" which was Ambati Rayudu.