• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fairest Players

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
royGilchrist said:
a simple question...do you think an umpire has ever given a biased decision in cricket? yes or no.
What a ridiculous question! Obviously yes, but who are you to judge when that happened?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a silly assumption.

You asked (and I quote)...
do you think an umpire has ever given a biased decision in cricket?
I replied with a resounding yes. Cricket has been played for centuries. In the history of the game, do you honestly expect me to believe that there has been no incidence of bias regarding an umpire? Of course there has been! However, who am I to point out when that incident occured?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Guilty here.

In one of the only 2 games I've umpired in (this was as a member of the batting side not the game I was an official umpire in with an England International in)

Some kid was annoying me so I gave a blatantly not no ball for throwing.

iamdavid

International Debutant
Fair players XI
1.S.Jayasuria(SL)
2.M.Richardson(NZ)
3.B.Lara(WI)
4.S.Tendulakr(IND)
5.M.Waugh(AUS)
6.A.Flower(ZIM)
7.A.Gilchrist(AUS)
8.C.Vaas(SL)
9.A.Bichel(AUS)