• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Extreamly sorry

Ridhwa Sarkar

Cricket Spectator
Without Tharanga,Srilanka,a ship without raddar

Tharanga was the only batsman looked good in the previous match.The lack of experience was shown vividly in other players.I expected Chandimal to do well,bt he has also shown his lack of intend.Only Lakamal did impress me with ball.The length he did bowl was full,most suitable in England condition.Only Lakmal seems to throw little bit of challange on today in the match against South Africa.Srilanka needs to miracle to win against S.Africa.

Ridhwa Sarkar

Cricket Spectator
I am extreamly sorry.today the match is between SA & PAK.but the storu for Srilank will be same for all the matches.They have a very slight chance against Pak only,because they are also the back benchers

smash84

The Tiger King
I am extreamly sorry.today the match is between SA & PAK.but the storu for Srilank will be same for all the matches.They have a very slight chance against Pak only,because they are also the back benchers
What are you sorry about? Your transparent attempts at trolling?

Ridhwa Sarkar

Cricket Spectator
Thank you dear.its my inexperience.I am in any short of social network site for the very fast time.I am not even in f.b:-)