• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

EnglandvIndia Women Cricket on 16 Jun

Who will win in women test match?

• India

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

anil1405

International Captain
I just wanna see Sehwag-esque fireworks from Shefali.

And why are we gambhiring the women here? Its pretty much a given that England and Australia have an advantage in the longest format in the women's game, right? Mainly coz of BCCI neglecting women's tests but their boards have been better.
Wouldn't blame BCCI alone here. A grand total of 8 tests were played in women's cricket in the last decade.

Noumenon

U19 Vice-Captain
Keeping tests in cold storage is a good idea. If the goal is to make women's cricket commercially viable then T20 is the way to go.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Sneh Rana bowled well looks like. Good selection by Powar here & also selectors as she had performed well in domestics.
Poonam Yadav has fallen away a bit & is a slower through the air leggie which doesn't works in Test cricket that much these days.

anil1405

International Captain
50 for both openers now. Yes, the pitch is pretty easy to bat on but didn't expect this start from India.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Shefali :( Hopefully many more 100s to come. That was such a milestone shot when the field was set like that.

But such a character. Makes the game so watchable. :wub:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
And we were 167/0 at one stage. :(

Our women's team's tailender issues have been around forever. It needs a cultural change to be fixed. :(

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Shefali :( I dunno how many tests the girls will get. I hope to God we play at least 1 test every tour, which would give us a minimum of 6 tests a year maybe.