• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England vs Jamaica XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

twctopcat

International Regular
Vaughan hits a century before lunch, all be it against a mediocre (even by windies standards) attack, not bad going. Anyone know of a url for an ball by ball update? Cricinfo don't seem to have one, i haven't found one at least.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ive always though stuff should be done like this (differnt threads), becuase the official thread often has 6 converstaions on at once, and gets sidetracked easier. You also dont know what you are going to find in there.

I like it this way!

twctopcat

International Regular
That was my intention, wasn't so much a conversation starter as a simple question, but there you go, rules are rules.:rolleyes:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
We got to the point where we had nine threads on the same game etc around summer 02 and this was instituted.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Maybe official threads for each game would be better (obviously not topped...)

Beucase pointless discussions drag on and on in the official threads, and if you dont follow them from the beginning, you really get lost with the many discussion going on in them.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think the current situation is fine - with so many games so close to each other, that would get very messy IMO.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
My "original" idea here (blatantly stolen from sigames.com) - we had official threads for each Test in the England-India 2002 series. Not sure how they wandered into whole series threads.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The history of this forum is, naturally, fascinating, but surely there are better places to discuss it?
Why doesn't someone close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.