• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England v South Africa (EXPECT A RUN-FEST) at the Magnificent Sharjah Cricket Stadium-- 11/6 (N) Saturday, Match #39, Group 1

Howe_zat

Audio File
Alright I deserved that.

Good chance this will be England's highest score of the tournament and still fall short

loterry1994

International Debutant
Even with South Africa or Australia through I still don’t know about their chances of going all the way. But it is t20 and all you need is a few overs to change a game

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Does anyone else whenever Nortje is mentioned, think "naughty naughty very naughty" from the Shamen's greatest hit, no thought not.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I think I'd just pick Willey. About as likely to contribute with the bat as Billings and you get a left arm bowler.
Debatable willey has been utterly woeful with the bat for England.

Even in a ODI against I think Sri Lanka where he got a massive chance. Was Woakes that got all the runs, he got out cheaply trying to hit the ball to Mars like he does.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Debatable willey has been utterly woeful with the bat for England.

Even in a ODI against I think Sri Lanka where he got a massive chance. Was Woakes that got all the runs, he got out cheaply trying to hit the ball to Mars like he does.
True, but he got runs in the last T20 World final if I'm remembering right. Would have been match/trophy winning if Whatshisname hadn't hit those runs off of Stokes at the death.

Bolo.

International Vice-Captain
Cricket is a terrible game and you are all terrible people for supporting it. Shame on you. Get a better hobby, like grinding your corneas off. which at least would mean you didnt have to watch rsa get knocked out again, so it might be preferable.

Gob

International Coach
Cricket is a terrible game and you are all terrible people for supporting it. Shame on you. Get a better hobby, like grinding your corneas off. which at least would mean you didnt have to watch rsa get knocked out again, so it might be preferable.
What's wrong with watching RSA getting knocked out? I personally enjoy it very much

Howe_zat

Audio File
Matchwinning effort from Pretorious.

Think that might be it, but I thought that at the last wicket quarter of an hour ago