• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England u-19 in India

biased indian

International Coach
even after changing 10 of the 14 players who plyed last game indian's continue to dominate the third test match aganist England

after furst days play
India Under-19s 283/2 (CA Pujaria 162*)

12th Man

U19 12th Man
Rayudu's class. I watched him when India U19's came to England in 2002 and he was great then. England getting hammered again in the 3rd test unsurprisingly

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
12th Man said:
Rayudu's class. I watched him when India U19's came to England in 2002 and he was great then. England getting hammered again in the 3rd test unsurprisingly
He doesn't appear to have done anything since.

willb88

Cricket Spectator
I can't believe it, the U19's have finally won a game!
Miracles do happen lol.
At least they have gained some pride back from the embarassing defeats in the test matches.
I hope they carry on and maybe challenge for the series.

Gangster

U19 12th Man
Arjun said:
Rayudu is excessively overrated. Young talent......teenage prodigy........budding Sachin.....blah..blah..blah...all after some good form shown in England, getting louder after 200 runs in not too many balls against a weak Andhra attack, maybe in a tiny club ground. Then he gets out for 0 and 1 against a full-strength Mumbai attack. He's struggled for a long time, and when he played in the Challenger Series, the Kenstar Trophy and a triangular in Nairobi, he had no proper shot selection, no power, no technique- is THIS an India prospect?From the India U-19 side-

• Have anything to do with his skin tone?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gangster said:
Arjun said:
Rayudu is excessively overrated. Young talent......teenage prodigy........budding Sachin.....blah..blah..blah...all after some good form shown in England, getting louder after 200 runs in not too many balls against a weak Andhra attack, maybe in a tiny club ground. Then he gets out for 0 and 1 against a full-strength Mumbai attack. He's struggled for a long time, and when he played in the Challenger Series, the Kenstar Trophy and a triangular in Nairobi, he had no proper shot selection, no power, no technique- is THIS an India prospect?From the India U-19 side-

• Have anything to do with his skin tone?

• I dun get it? Isn't he an Indian too?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You know, if you'd posted that before we got crushed by ten wickets in the fourth match, it would have looked better.

Chris, I can't believe you made a post without mentioning Mark Lawson...