• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England sack Pietersen from all forms of cricket

Hooksey

Banned
Wonder who'll be first out with their warts and all memoirs of England's worst ever tour?

One would think Pietersen will get the biggest book offer. But Swanny has a head start on the pack and now that Pietersen is officially gone it gives Swann the chance to add a chapter.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wonder who'll be first out with their warts and all memoirs of England's worst ever tour?

One would think Pietersen will get the biggest book offer. But Swanny has a head start on the pack and now that Pietersen is officially gone it gives Swann the chance to add a chapter.
Swann will have his out soon I reckon. KP may hold off till his career is over so he doesn't jeopardise any future 20/20 earnings.

Hooksey

Banned
Swann will have his out soon I reckon. KP may hold off till his career is over so he doesn't jeopardise any future 20/20 earnings.
I reckon Swann would have been working away fervishly on his since he abandoned the ashes tour - perhaps earlier.

Swann's true thoughts on Pietersen will make some reading.

Last edited: