• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

End of year stats

cbuts

International Debutant
Hey, just wondering if we are going to get a stats spreadsheet, like past seasons?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Very likely, but I wouldn't be able to tell you when, sorry.

If anyone wants to have a go it'd be great, but I'm not expecting anyone to.

NZTailender

Well, the FC stats are done, so are OD. 2nd XI FC needs round 2 stats added in and 2nd XI OD needs rounds 1, 2, 3 & 5 IIRC?

cricketboy29

International Regular
If you send me the incomplete ones. I should be able to add them in. You know the email address right Greg?

NZTailender

There's been a few done, actually. I shouldn't think you have to do much. I'll send an email out in a day or two.

cbuts

International Debutant
good stuff. so how many players do we need to keep going into the draft - or has this not been sorted yet