• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Drains or spoons?

Flem274*

123/5
fancy harping on about eating with your bare hands when you come from a country that wipes their arses with that same bare hand

**** off zorax, if you want to scorn the power of civilization go live in the bush,

SillyCowCorner1

International Coach
Anyone ever tried using a pair of chopsticks to get the jelly out of a young coconut?

Spoons are perfect in this instance.

Marcuss

Hall of Fame Member
I'd say call zorax a taxi but seeing as he's (presumably) got a set of working legs; it negates the need for a car and he can take a ****ing hike instead.

NotMcKenzie

State Vice-Captain
It's because you're eating at Chinese restaurants designed for foreigners
Seems we're having a 'No true Chinese Restaurant' argument.

I'm guessing zorax doesn't have custard, yoghurt, jelly, canned fruit, various puddings or pumpkin soup either

zorax

likes this
I'd say call zorax a taxi but seeing as he's (presumably) got a set of working legs; it negates the need for a car and he can take a ****ing hike instead.
I live in HK. I walk everywhere. We all do.

Besides, you're comparing a machine and a technology that enabled the evolution of society to ****ing spoons

zorax

likes this
Seems we're having a 'No true Chinese Restaurant' argument.

I'm guessing zorax doesn't have custard, yoghurt, jelly, canned fruit, various puddings or pumpkin soup either
I covered food of this texture already.

You can easily eat all of that with chopsticks, a bowl and your hands. Easily. The only reason you don't is squeamishness that emerges from being a soft Australian

NotMcKenzie

State Vice-Captain
Why not make life even easier then and have mommy feed you like when you were 3?

Spoons are for the weak.
Transferring the spoon, or knife, or chopsticks or bowl to somebody else is an added complication, so it will not make things easier

Certainly you give most evidence of being childish.

Last edited:

Starfighter

International Coach
In the incredible unlikelihood that I was with zorax at a restaurant meal, it sounds like I would be embarrassed to death by his table etiquette.

Starfighter

International Coach
'Spoons are just small bowl with handles'. My God, it would blow your mind if you were ever confronted with a teacup.