• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Drains or spoons?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I suppose I should just accept that I’ll never know what Kippax and LT are talking about most of the time

Flem274*

123/5
i hope there is one of these rapture type events so all these characters can go be with their chosen deity and i can put the vacant real estate to good use. a free house on the beach sounds nice. i'll visit the bottle store first and get set for a fair summer of cricket on some rich creationists telly.

SillyCowCorner1

International Coach
In Thailand they have made the knife completely obsolete.

They use a spoon to break the meat apart and load it up on the fork.

Lillian Thomson

International Coach
Spoons are necessary so that readers of this thread can scoop their eyes out.
I was in the PC World business section last weekend and five women were sat at their workstations discussing whether they would rather be deaf or blind should such a life saving decision have to be made. I was surprised that it was only a two to three spilt in favour of being deaf. I rather thought being blind would be far worse than being deaf?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
This might just be your lowest point on CW zorax..........whatever possessed you to resurrect it?