• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2021

Teuton

International Captain
Updated scores after recent matches:
anil1405 is having a massive Q3 so far to narrow the gap to BoyBrumby

TeamScore
BoyBrumby7152
anil14057039
morgieb6732
JOJOXI6690
Teuton5766
Line and Length5581
honestbharani4957
kingkallis4865
Pup Clarke4717
ataraxia4429
Magrat Garlick4057
Wickets & Runs3720

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, my English* and Indian players have either seriously underperformed (Bairstow, Buttler), been dropped (Sibley, Ishant) or have fallen so far out of contention they're not even mentioned as a possible selection now (Bess), and none of my Kiwis has featured in the quarter.

Time to freshen up my squad for the final push.

*Except Ollie Robsinson, who was a later addition.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, my English* and Indian players have either seriously underperformed (Bairstow, Buttler), been dropped (Sibley, Ishant) or have fallen so far out of contention they're not even mentioned as a possible selection now (Bess), and none of my Kiwis has featured in the quarter.

Time to freshen up my squad for the final push.

*Except Ollie Robsinson, who was a later addition.
Plenty riding on those final quarter drafts! I wonder how much people will prioritise Tests v T20 World Cup

Teuton

International Captain
Current standings are:

TeamScore
BoyBrumby9360
anil14059012
morgieb8381
JOJOXI8088
Teuton7457
Line and Length7122
honestbharani6073
Pup Clarke5992
Magrat Garlick5552
kingkallis5459
ataraxia5450
Wickets & Runs4038

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I presume delisted players will continue to score until September 23 (assuming there are games played).

Will delist: Simi Singh, K.Brathwaite, SC Williams, Angelo Mathews and J Blackwood.
Almost added Mushfiqer Rahim but wasn't sure if a suitable replacement w/k would be available.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
I presume delisted players will continue to score until September 23 (assuming there are games played).

Will delist: Simi Singh, K.Brathwaite, SC Williams, Angelo Mathews and J Blackwood.
Almost added Mushfiqer Rahim but wasn't sure if a suitable replacement w/k would be available.
I presumed until September 30 no? Or are there no games after 23 Sep until October?