• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2020

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Q4
OPE Lewis (WI)
OPJD Campbell (WI)
MOBSPD Smith (AUS)
MOBM Labuschagne (AUS)
MOBSikandar Raza (ZIM)
ARC de Grandhomme (NZ)
WKTL Seifert (NZ)
FBI Sharma (IND)
FBA Joseph (WI)
FBJL Pattinson (AUS)
SPT Astle (NZ)
BowlKMA Paul (WI)
BatM Hafeez (PAK)
AnyJ Neesham (NZ)

Teuton

International Captain
The scores from the Pak v Zim series are in, Brumby is still leading, and waiting for Eng to play again, but Magrat is closing the gap with a couple of Zimbabweans

Team Score
BoyBrumby 5619
Magrat Garlick 5322
morgieb 4666
mr_mister 4238
anil1405 3803
Teuton 3779
Milenko47 3710
NUFAN 3939
SillyCowCorner1 3296
Wickets & Runs 3029

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
The 2021 version of this is also on the horizon so please think about if you want to participate next year. The draft will start around the end of this mth with the aim to finishing by Christmas.
I know @honestbharani has indicated he wants to be included too. Anyone can do an early sign up in this thread before I start the next thread in a couple of weeks.

Teuton

International Captain

Teuton

International Captain
The new thread for 2021 is up, and those of you who have indicated interest are already signed up

if you haven't yet but want to participate, please say so in the new thread.

cheers

Teuton

International Captain
There are 6 internationals in the next 3 days so we will get some points coming in shortly.

Just a reminder that if you haven't yet said you want to be in the 2021 version please do so. I am looking for a couple more before starting the draft next week.

Teuton

International Captain
This got a bit lost when i was away but congratulations to BoyBrumby who finished well ahead at the conclusion of the comp.
Morgieb caught Magrat for 2nd place.

The final scores are:

TeamScore
BoyBrumby7390
morgieb6186
Magrat Garlick6159
mr_mister5661
Milenko475580
Teuton5571
anil14054638
NUFAN4529
SillyCowCorner14419